a few words about us
A Power Plant Contracting company serving the Lebanese market
CES is a Lebanese Power Plant EPC company that deals with 4-stroke engine based power plants for the Lebanese market, and offers to prospective clients proposals which include power plant feasibility studies, engineering designs, construction management, equipment supply, design-build and operations services.
CES belongs to a large group of companies called ‘Energy Group’, which comprises in addition to CES:
- Two manufacturing facilities located in Europe:
o MBH/Germany (www.mbh.de), which assembles high and medium speed diesel generating sets based on GE Transportation, Mitsubishi and GE Jenbacher diesel engines, and gas generating sets based on GE Waukesha engines
o FSA/Poland (www.fsapoland.com), which manufactures HFO engines under the license of MAN
- A sister Lebanese power plant contracting company named ‘Solution Power Partner SAL Offshore’ (www.spp-power.com), which serves the Middle East, Africa and CIS markets.
CES has also a comprehensive portfolio of products and solutions to cover diesel, gas and HFO gensets with wide ranges of power capacities from renowned engine manufacturers. In 2015, 'Energy Group' was offered a certificate of achievement by GE Transportation as a reward for both its ten years tenure as a distributor of GE Transportation medium speed diesel engines and for its sales successes with more than 55 GET Diesel Engines purchased and assembled into generating sets to serve power plants mostly throughout the Middle East and Africa regions. In addition to its distributorship agreement with GE Transportation for their medium speed diesel engines, the group has two other established distributorship and assembly agreements with GE Jenbacher and GE Waukesha for their diesel engines and gas engines respectively.
Currently CES founds most of its power plants on the below product set:
DIESEL GENERATING SETS
• MBH Medium Speed Diesel Gen-sets up to 6,000 kVA based on GE Transportation engine
• MBH High Speed Diesel Gen-sets from 1,000 kVA up to 2,600 kVA based on Mitsubishi engine
• MBH High Speed Diesel Gen-set 3,250 kVA based on GE’s Jenbacher GEJ616 diesel engine
GAS GENERATING SETS
• MBH Gas Gen-sets up to 4,300 kVA based on GE’s Waukesha engine
• GE’s Jenbacher Gas Gen-sets up to 3,600 kVA
• MAN Gas Medium Speed Gen-sets up to 22,000 KVA
HFO GENERATING SETS
• MAN HFO Gen-sets up to 5,000 KVA manufactured at FSA (MAN engine design)
• MAN HFO Gen-sets from 5,000 KVA up to 20,000 KVA
Mission, vision & values
Provide high quality & efficient Power Plant Solutions to meet customers’ requirements and expectations for a wide variety of liquid fuel, gaseous fuel, wind and hydroelectric applications.
Become recognized in Lebanon as a leading Power EPC Contractor.
CES management is based on the principles of corporate social responsibility and the practice of company values and
continuous improvement to Quality.
- GENERAL MANAGER - Being the Chief Operating Officer of Energy Group, Germanos Germanos is responsible for the...
- GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - Dolly has vast experience in auditing and financial management. She holds a Bachelor...
- GROUP HEAD OF MARKETING AND STRATEGY - As the Head of Marketing and Strategy for Energy Group,...
- AREA SALES MANAGER - Marwan has over 20 years of progressive Business Development/Management experience in the electro-mechanical...
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGER - Dimitri is an Electrical Engineer (USJ-ESIB 1983 graduate) with more than 30 years of...
- PROJECTS MANAGER - Saliba is an Electrical Engineer (American University of Beirut 1988 graduate) with more than...
- PROJECT MANAGER - Bachir has more than 12 years of experience in Engineering and Project Management and...
- ENGINEERING MANAGER - Peron is a mechanical engineer (Lebanese university 2007 graduate) with more than 9 years...